How to place an order
Please place orders by telephone, fax, email, or mail. Our customer service representatives are available Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
888-406-3463 toll-free (U.S. and Canada)
*Please include a fax number or email address for confirmation of fax orders.
25 Bradley Drive
Westbrook, ME 04092
|From outside the U.S. and Canada, please see our International Distributor
List for contact information.
Orders for in-stock items are shipped within two business days. Our standard method is UPS Ground. All levels of UPS, Federal Express, or DHL may be requested.
Available upon request. Orders must be received before noon Eastern Time to be eligible for same-day shipping. Freight charges are prepaid by Artel and added to your invoice. Artel will ship on your customer account upon request. A handling charge of $7.50 is applied to all shipped orders.
U.S. and Canadian Customers
Purchase Order: Payment terms are net 30 days.
Credit Card: MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express accepted.
Non-distributor orders from international customers must be prepaid prior to shipment.
Ordering Frequently Asked Questions
Please review the questions below regarding ordering. If you do not see your question or need assistance, call our Customer Service Department at 1-888-406-3463 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How soon will my order be shipped after it has been placed?
- I received my order, but I can’t find all the items listed on the packing slip. Are some items shipped separately?
- If I ordered or received the wrong item, am I able to return it to Artel?
- I ran out of Blank Solution Vials but I still have bottles of Range Sample Solution leftover. Can I order additional Blank Solution Vials only?
- What is the shelf life of Artel consumables (Sample Solutions)?
- What is the proper way to dispose of leftover Sample Solutions?
- How many times can my PCS Instrument Calibrator Kit be used?
- If I have additional questions regarding products, who should I contact?
How soon will my order be shipped after it has been placed?
Artel will make every effort to meet your delivery requirements. In case of a backorder, Customer Service will notify you at the time you place your order. The typical shipping schedule is as follows:
- Standard Orders (5 Kits or less) placed by 3 p.m. will be processed and shipped within 2 business days.
- Non Standard Orders (5 Kits or more, and Blank Solutions) placed by 3 p.m. will be processed and shipped with 5-10 business days.
I received my order, but I can’t find all the items listed on the packing slip. Are some items shipped separately?
All Bulk Kits are customizable for your convenience; therefore, the packing slip lists each Sample Solution separately. The Bulk Kit box contains all Sample Solutions, including Ranges 5 & 6 which are listed separately on the packing slip.
If you open the Bulk Kit box and do not find all the items listed on the packing slip, please call Artel at 1-888-406-3463.
If I ordered or received the wrong item, am I able to return it to Artel?
Yes. If you ordered or received the wrong item and want to return it, call our Technical Services Department at 1-888-406-3463, option 2 or email email@example.com for assistance. A Technical Support Representative will provide you with the required Return Good Authorization (RGA) number and explain the process.
I ran out of Blank Solution Vials but I still have bottles of Sample Solution leftover. Can I order additional Blank Solution Vials?
All Kits are supplied with extra Sample Solutions. The extra supply accounts for the following:
- To avoid contamination of Sample Solution Bottle
- To compensate for the transfer of Sample Solution from the reagent bottle to the aliquot container
- For evaporation considerations
- To allow for spillage during the calibration and transfer process
- To allow you the opportunity to recalibrate pipettes and to account for increased pipette inventory.
If you continually have either too much Sample Solution or not enough Sample Solution, we recommend that you contact Customer Service or your Artel Sales Representative to re-evaluate your pipette inventory by conducting a Pipette Population Analysis. This analysis determines your reagent requirements for all future orders.
What is the shelf life of Artel consumables (Sample Solutions)?
We guarantee that all Artel consumables (Sample Solutions) have a shelf life of 9 months from the date they are shipped from Artel.
What is the proper way to dispose of any left over solutions?
Small quantities may be disposed of by flushing leftover solution down the drain. Large quantities should be disposed of in accordance with your local, state or federal regulations.
How many times can my PCS Instrument Calibrator Kit be used?
The PCS Instrument Calibrator Kit has a shelf life or expiration date of 9 months from the date it is shipped from Artel. This Kit may be used multiple times (daily, weekly, and/or quarterly) during its shelf life. Contact Artel Customer Service at 1-888-406-3463 when the Kit has reached its shelf life or expiration date to reorder.