Artel Lab Report eBook – your guide to liquid handling data quality
By Artel | Lab Report
When testing accuracy, precision and trueness of liquid handling instruments, how many data points should you test for each volume? Does pipetting technique impact data reproducibility and accuracy? How often should you calibrate your pipettes? Have you recently thought about your assays and how much variability in liquid handling they can tolerate?
This eBook is intended to help users of pipettes and automated liquid handling systems find answers to questions just like these. Artel Lab Reports, recently revised and covering these important topics, are presented in a convenient eBook format:
- How many data points?
- Impact of Pipetting Technique
- Pipette Use and Ergonomics
- Defining Accuracy, Precision and Trueness
- Setting Tolerances for Pipettes in the Laboratory
- Calibration Frequency for Pipettes
- Facilitating Assay Transfer by Controlling Liquid Handling Variables