With corporate growth and our implementation of Infor CloudSuite Industrial (“CSI”) we have an opportunity for an IT professional to support our business initiatives as developer and administrator as we grow and elaborate the CSI system. The growth steps we are taking with CSI go hand in hand with advancing our use of Office 365 and SharePoint, and with continuing our recent upgrades of Salesforce. Hence, strategic engagement with these applications rounds out this opportunity to take a leading role in advancing Artel’s critical business systems.
As part of the Artel family, you will see how Artel strives to create a work environment that motivates and inspires all our employees to be the best they can be, and to achieve personally meaningful goals which make a difference to the world and of which they can be proud. Employees rate the company culture, team spirit and support of career opportunities as key ingredients in their professional growth and personal job satisfaction.
This position calls for a business-oriented technical professional. There will be close interaction with management as well as IT peers, and continuous communication and education of end-users. This position is central to Artel’s corporate growth and hence its ability to fulfill its mission.
You will be responsible for the administration of our CSI ERP solution and for technical leadership in business development projects. In addition you will interact intensively with our user community and management as a trainer and a translator of business needs into application capabilities.
The second major responsibility will be our MS Office 365 deployment. It will be your job to see that this suite is rolled out to all users effectively using best practices. The connection to CSI via the use of SharePoint Online as a document vault for Doc Trak will be especially important.
As an adjunct supporter of Salesforce, you will need to learn its deployment sufficiently to act as a backup to our current administrator, and to enable continued smooth integration of Salesforce and CSI as we continue to advance both of these applications.
- Exceptional communication skills, both in expressing information to users and managers, and in listening to and interpreting user issues and needs.
- Effective work methods and habits in teams, collaborating with members drawn from diverse areas of the company.
Education and Experience
- BS in computer science, or demonstrable equivalent experience specifically in SQL Server development.
- Minimum 4 years of experience as an Infor CloudSuite (Syteline) v8.x developer in a manufacturing and service environment, using the range of modules: Finance, QCS, Field Services, Manufacturing, and Supply Chain. Doc Trak experience desirable.
- Experience with a structured Quality Management System desirable.
- Certification as Microsoft Solutions Associate or in MCSE Productivity Solutions a plus. Experience in Office 365 architect/implementation .
How to Apply
Please respond by email with resume and cover letter to Deirdre Fisher: firstname.lastname@example.org