Commitment to Quality
At Artel, we take quality seriously—from top management down, from product receiving to product shipping, and from supplier evaluation to customer service. The in-depth communication throughout the organization, the time we invest developing robust, easy-to-use solutions, and our customer-focused approach are all key factors in achieving our high-quality standard.
Artel maintains a stringent Quality Management System (QMS) to support efficient company operations and superior product quality.
- Certified to ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems Requirements
- Certified by and registered with SAI Global for a Quality Management System which complies with the requirements of ISO 9001 (Certificate CERT-0080537)
- Complies with the Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) 21 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) Part 820 Quality System Regulation
- FDA-registered as a manufacturer of Class I Medical Devices
Artel Laboratory Accreditation
The Artel Laboratory is an independent entity that adheres to an even more stringent quality standard. The Laboratory’s quality policies are a commitment to good laboratory practice and to the highest quality of service for our testing and calibration activities.
The Artel Laboratory is accredited by A2LA (American Association for Laboratory Accreditation) to ISO 17025, for technical competence in the fields of Chemical Testing (Certificate 2093-01) and Calibration (Certificate 2093-03).
As part of maintaining accreditation, we are routinely assessed by an A2LA technical expert to confirm the competence of our:
- Tests and calibration methods
- Proficiency testing program
- Quality system
What does accreditation to ISO 17025 mean for our customers?
While we take great pride that our commitment to quality is recognized by an independent agency, accreditation supplies not just peace-of-mind for our customers, but allows us to provide ISO/IEC-17025-compliant calibration certificates for PCS Instruments, PCS Calibrator Kits, and MVS Calibrator Plates.